Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My first and last love story

My first and last love story

When I was alone a bright star came into my life. Our meeting was amazing. We became close friends. You always tried to succeed in life. "Nanga, I want to make my life", I said.
It's true that we were just friends. But I felt there was something more. I loved you more than words can say. How can I describe my feelings for you? You are the light of my life and the sunshine in my heart.
I am sure that no boy ever loved a girl the way I loved you.You are more important to me. I have given my life to you.
But what happened, you rejected me. "I'm an empty girl , I don't have any love to give you". My heart cries so much. I still love you. You are my first and last love story.......!


No comments:

Post a Comment